Friday 16 May 2014

10 Beautiful Fathers Day Quotes

Posted by Unknown
Fathers day is approaching sooner, its time to show our love to our dearest fathers. It doesnt mean that we should show love only on fathers day, but this is the day dedicated to our lovely fathers. Celebrate this fathers day, with these 10 Beautiful Fathers Day Quotes.

Fathers Day Quotes #1

I've had a hard life, but my hardships are nothing 
against the hardships that my father went through in order to get me to where I started.

Fathers Day Quotes #2

who is the one person who can always make me smile?
Even when I'm mad at him?
Even when he makes me cry?
Even when he makes fun of me or laughs at me.
He is one of the people who has always been there for me, one who has always loved, cared, and provided for me. 
He is one of the two most important people in the world to me. Someone I LOVE with all my heart.
He is my friend,my hero, but most importantly he is my...


Daddy!!!!

I Love you dad!

(to my father, who is in the hospital right now.)

Fathers Day Quotes #3

What Is A Dad?

A dad is someone who
wants to catch you before you fall
but instead picks you up,
brushes you off,
and lets you try again. 

A dad is someone who
wants to keep you from making mistakes
but instead lets you find your own way,
even though his heart breaks in silence
when you get hurt. 

A dad is someone who
holds you when you cry,
scolds you when you break the rules,
shines with pride when you succeed,
and has faith in you even when you fail...

Fathers Day Quotes #4

“Any man can be a Father but it takes someone special to be a dad.” — Anne Geddes
The greatest gift I ever had
Came from God; I call him Dad!
~Author Unknown

Fathers Day Quotes #5

“A true father is always there. He is there to spill tears of happiness when his eyes fall upon his infant daughter. He is there with arms to catch her when she takes her first steps or stumbles. He is there to teach her at the youngest age, even though she might not understand half of it. He is there to help her color inside the lines, make her grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup, and tie her shoes. He is there to hug her and kiss her on her first days of school, and to walk her in if need be. He is there to teach her and tease her and laugh with her. He is always there to embarrass her, but that’s part of life. He is there to tell her to go ask her mother, when her mother told her to ask him. He is there to lecture her, prepare her for the monster called high school. He is there to put up with her teenage moods and her co-ed relationships. He is there to approve, disapprove, accept and forgive. He is there to give her a big bundle of flowers when she graduates, to smile when her name is called and feel proud. He is there to embrace her and kiss her before she goes to live and learn a thousand miles away. He is there to see her become a workingwoman, to walk her down the aisle (or not, if her independence and stubbornness prevail after all). He is there to watch her grow as the lines on his face grow. He is there to welcome her home, always, and let her hug him and smell the smell she remembers from childhood, the warm, protecting, comforting smell of dad. But most of all, he is always there to love her. And she is always there to love him back. Dad, I love you, happy Father’s Day.” - Katie Schmarr

Fathers Day Quotes #6

One father is more than a hundred schoolmasters.
George Herbert
Beautiful Fathers Day Quotes
Beautiful Fathers Day Quotes

Fathers Day Quotes #7

My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.

Jim Valvano

Fathers Day Quotes #8

Lucky that man whose children make his happiness in life and not his grief, the 
anguished disappointment of his hopes.

Euripedes

Fathers Day Quotes #9

It is impossible to please all the world and one's father.-Jean de La Fontaine

Fathers Day Quotes #10

Parents are often so busy with the physical rearing of children that they miss the glory of parenthood, just as the grandeur of the trees is lost when raking leaves.
Marcelene Cox

Incoming Searches:
Beautiful Fathers day Quotes
Heart touching Fathers day quotes
Fathers day quotes
Top 10 Fathers day quotes
Fathers day quotes you will love
Happy Fathers Day
Happy Fathers Day 2014
Fathers day
When is Fathers day world Wide 2014
When is fathers day
When is fathers day celebrated
Fathers day 2014
Fathers day gifts
Fathers day celebration
Fathers day gift ideas
happy fathers day messages
Fathers day quotes
Fathers day poems
Happy fathers day poems
Happy Fathers day images
Fathers day cards
Fathers day printable cards

0 comments:

Post a Comment